Book Direct and Save
Island City House is a very unique,vintage, historic set of buildings. With three different buildings, there is a Victorian and Caribbean feel to some of the rooms and a rustic yet classy feel to the others. It is set up as studios and one & two bedroom suites with private balconies, verandas and shared grand porches surrounding a large pool in the center. The grounds are very green and lush and there is a beautiful center courtyard with ample room for roaming and exploring all of the foliage in the huge garden.
The location is great, in a residential neighborhood of Old Town Key West and very near the Historic Seaport. Everything is within walking distance to this hotel including the Ferry Terminal.Amber, Key West's Finest
- Pool (15 x 30)
- Complimentary coffee, tea and light snacks placed in suite once daily.
- Large sunning deck around pool.
- Widow’s walk.
- Large tropical gardens.
- Ice machine.
- Coin-op guest laundry facilities.
- Concierge service for making reservations.
- Fully equipped kitchens (includes stove top, refrigerator, sink, microwave or oven, dishes, silverware, pots and pans, and other miscellaneous utensils).
- Hair dryers.
- Irons and ironing boards.
- Clock radios.
- Expanded cable TV.