You will enjoy a taste of tropical living at the most legendary choice of Key West hotels and resorts the Casa Marina Resort. Situated at the southern edge of the island with more than 1,100 feet of private beach, their comfortably restyled modern accommodations with wireless Internet access provide a luxurious hideaway for travelers.
Listed in the National Register for Historic Places, this landmark resort has attracted business tycoons, artists, and dignitaries since the 1920s.
The resort features
* the largest private beach in Key West, Florida
* a short walk from Southernmost Point U.S.A, the Key West Aquarium, Ernest Hemingway’s House and President Truman’s House
* minutes from the vibrant attractions and nightlife of Duval Street and historic Old Town
* easy access to world-class water sports, including deep-sea fishing, wind surfing, and diving in America’s only living barrier reef
* only three miles from Key West International Airport (EYW)
Casa Marina Resort & Beach Club, The Waldorf Astoria Collection
1500 Reynolds St.
(305) 296-3535, 866-397-6342